|Full Name||Mukul Bhutani|
|Contact Info||mukul [dot] bhutani 93 [at] gmail[dot com]|
Master in Language Technologies
Carnegie Mellon University
- GPA: 3.95/4.0
- Relevant Courses: Deep Learning, Intro to Machine Learning, Neural Networks for NLP, Intro to Optimization.
Bachelor Of Engineering (Hons) In Computer Science
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani, India
- GPA: 9.70/10.0
- Relevant Courses: Linear Algebra, Data Structures and Algorithms, Parallel Computing, Compiler Construction.
- Feb, 2022 - Present
- Developing and training models for performing personalized recommendations on Google Discover.
- Exploring how Large Language Models (LLMs) can be helpful in psychologically stressful situations..
- Sept, 2020 - Feb 2022
Applied Research Engineer
- Developed and trained new models for determining the ranking of search results on App Store.
- July,2015 - Apr,2018
Software Development Engineer
- Designed and developed scalable and easy to use algorithms and platforms for solving machine learning related problems.
- Instructor for Amazon’s internal machine learning bootcamps.
- Lead developer for EntityPredictionService (EPS), a tool for automatically generating end to end machine learning pipelines.
Honors and Awards
- Outstanding Reviewer, EMNLP
- Merit Scholarship, BITS Pilani (awarded to top 1% students).